Looking to compare car insurance quotes? Here's how to get cheap car insurance quote comparisons online with top companies.
How to Get the Cheapest Car Insurance Quote
It's a sad fact that millions of Americans don't take the time to comparison shop for auto insurance and are paying hundreds of dollars more than they should. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to save big bucks on your insurance.
Getting a cheap rate on your car insurance consists of: 1. Comparing quotes from different auto insurance companies. 2. Getting the highest deductible you can afford. 3. Getting all the discounts you're eligible for.
Where can I get car insurance quote comparison quotes online?
You have two choices when it comes to comparing auto insurance quotes online. You can visit individual insurance company websites to get your quotes, or you can go to an insurance comparison website to get your quotes.
The advantages of using an insurance comparison site over a company site are:
* You can get quotes from a number of insurance companies in one place so you won't have to spend hours of your time going from site to site.
* You only have to fill out one simple form get quotes from different insurance companies instead of having to fill out a form for each company.
* The best sites have an insurance expert on call so you can get unbiased answers to you insurance questions instead of a sales pitch. (See link below.)
How can I get the cheapest car insurance rate?
First, you need to get the highest deductible you can afford. Increasing your deductible (the amount of money you pay toward an auto insurance claim before your insurer will pay), can save you hundreds of dollars a year on your premium. For instance, increasing it from $250 to $1,000 can cut your premium by 30 to 50 percent.
Next, you need to get all the discounts that you're eligible to receive. Some of these discounts include:
* A discount for having a car alarm or other anti-theft device installed in your car.
* A discount for having safety features on your car such as anti-lock brakes and air bags.
* A discount for driving less than the average number of miles.
* A discount for having taken a driver's education course.
* A discount for maintaining a clean driving record.
Ask the insurance representative with the company you choose to tell you about all the discounts you're eligible for and include them in your insurance policy.
Where can I get cheapest car insurance quote comparisons online?