Arizona auto insurance quotes: Teenagers are more likely to have a car accident more than all other age groups combined. This is due to a number of reasons. Inexperience is the first reason and then there's a certain level of recklessness that's part of youthfulness. If these and more factors are run through any insurer's unique risk rating system, you can only get a very bad risk which implies very high Arizona auto insurance quotes. This, however, does not mean teen drivers can do nothing to bring down their auto insurance rates. They can by doing the following...
1. Cut down the length of time you spend behind wheels as much as possible. Your mileage is a strong factor in deciding your risk to an an insurance company. The more time you spend behind wheels the higher your risk to an insurance company.
2. Get only A's and B's and you'll receive more affordable Arizona auto insurance quotes.
3. Buy a cheap car. Avoid sports cars and other cars that fall into the "expensive to insure" category. You can easily get a comparable vehicle that costs a lot less to insure. But a general rule is: Big cars, costly cars, classic cars, cars with a bad record of theft are much more likely to attract higher Arizona auto insurance rates.
4. Insurers have specific driving lessons that are intended to make you a better driver. Take lessons in defensive driving. Defensive driving classes that are accepted by your insurance company will surely bring down your vehicle insurance rate.
5. You can see savings of more than $2,000 on your Arizona auto insurance policy by obtaining quotes from insurance quotes sites. You will make savings if you go to just one quotes site. However, you will get better results by using at least three.
I advise that you use not less than three quotes sites since that will make it less likely that you'll miss out better Arizona auto insurance quotes not given by the other sites. This provides you a broader basis for doing better comparisons thus increasing your chances of realizing more savings.
Here are my favorite pages for auto insurance quotes...